Miusco silicone cooking utensil set
FREE SHIPPING - Two Day Shipping (Domestic - USA)
- Set Includes 1 Soup Ladle, 1 Spoonula, 1 Spatula, 1 Turner, and 1 Slotted Spoon
- Best quality material chosen that would last life time - carefully crafted with highest standard FDA approved and BPA free silicone & natural Acacia hard wood handle. By using top-graded material, our utensils set provides perfect balanced weight, it's easy to grip and very practical for cooking
- All Silicone Parts are heat resistant up to 240 degree celsius or 464 degree fahrenheit. Cooking with the non-stock silicone utensils set will protect your cookware from any scratch. Like many type of wood, Acacia wood is naturally antibacterial. Also, it is highly durable, even without any protected or special treatment, Acacia wood can last up to 40 years
- The Miusco silicone cooking utensils set is made in stylish design; since it's natural wood, each handle has its own pattern. Unlike those colorful silicone set, our set will actually bring elegant into your kitchen. With our secure and stylish packaging, it will make a great gift for anyone
- This set is backed by Miusco's 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our products, or you just don't like it, we will offer you replacement or full refund, no questions asked
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
Acacia wood should be hand-washed but not soaked in water and not exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Please do not place them into dishwasher.
WHAT IS ACACIA WOOD?
Acacia wood is a type of wood that is derived from the Acacia genus of trees and shrubs which are native to Australia but are also found in Asia, the Pacific Islands, Africa and parts of the Americas. There are more than a thousand different varieties of Acacia tree. The hardwood that is derived from the tree is suitable for building long-lasting items of furniture and homewares.
PROPERTIES AND QUALITIES
People use acacia wood for many bathroom and kitchen collections because it is both highly durable and water-resistant - ideal for heavy-use items that are in frequent contact with liquids. It is claimed that even if acacia wood isn't treated or protected in any way, it can last up to 40 years. Acacia's durability means it isn't scratched easily, too, while its water-resistant properties means it won' warp readily and is highly resistant to fungus. Like many types of wood, acacia is naturally antibacterial, and is therefore safe to use for preparing or serving food.
- Manufacturer: Miusco
4 REASONS TO BUY FROM US: